Feel Good Your Visit Just Helped To Donate The Ad $$$ To Cure Melanoma Cancer Tell Your Friends :)
The Bullrun is a "safe and fun" version of the Cannonball Run. In any event this event sounds like a blast to be a part of. Such beautiful cars show up for this thing all with sponsors attached. Just walking through my neighborhood this morning and KABOW ran into the paddock and made this video for you. Hey since this fellow from Revive Racing Monty Webb was such a nice guy to grant me an interview, they get the exclusive Ephman support for the race. Go Team Revive Go. The master of ceremonies Bill Goldberg (wresting legend), also gave Ephman a few minutes as they joked around.
So the Bullrun starts in NYC and makes it way down to Austin Texas (one of Ephman's favorite cities). It's an 18 day, 6400 km rally. But come on, how can you win if you don't SPEED? This is actually a really good race for Ephman. He speeds, and VERY rarely gets caught. Now there are some rules to this race:
1. No GPS or Satellite Navigation systems can be used.
2. No cell phones.
3. No laptop computers.
4. No radio or CD player.
5. Speeding will lead to severe penalties, such as a time penalty. An arrest will lead to immediate disqualification.
6. At the start of each day, cars may only leave when instructed to do so.
7. Cars must start and finish each day under their own power, or the power of their drivers.
8. Cars finishing outside the maximum time allowed for each leg will get picked up by the ‘reaper’ and towed – leading to disqualification.
9. No ditching the chase vehicles.